Submit your site to Blog aggregators to get a dofollow link
Blog aggregators organize the best blog content from the web. You can get a dofollow link on most blog aggregators listed in our submitter for free in three easy steps:
- Submit your site
- Add a special HTML code to your site to confirm that you're the owner
- Wait for someone from the aggregator to stop by and take a look at your site
When they approve it you'll have your own page on the aggregator with a dofollow link to your site.
Before you start searching for and applying to blog aggregation sites make sure that:
- You are writing good quality content
- That you have built a significant enough library of content
- That it is frequently updated. (Don't worry if you donít blog everyday, but if you haven't updated your blog in over a month, its time to add fresh new content).
If you are a blogger or content marketer, you can benefit greatly from having submitting your site or blog's feed to one of these content aggregation sites. These sites can drive traffic to your site, lots of traffic.
Blog Aggregation sites will link articles, news, and blogs, usually by category or topic. Users or members of the aggregation site can either search the site by topic or key words. These sites often allow registered users to select and subscribe to the topics they are most interested in. So, if for example, you were interested in politics, you would select that category and receive a stream of articles and information from around the internet on that topic.
According to Wikipedia, a blog aggregator is a news aggregator, also termed a feed aggregator, feed reader, news reader, RSS reader or simplyaggregator, is client software or a web application which aggregates syndicated web content such as news headlines, blogs, podcasts, and video blogs (vlogs) in one location for easy viewing.