How to Convert web page url to RSS feed
If you have some blog posts/web pages/backlinks(like profile inks, articles, etc.) you want to build backlinks to or you want to get them indexed by main search engines, then this is what you should do:
- - Make a list of your blog posts/web pages/backlinks.
- - Create one or few blog posts with those pages/backlinks(up to 20 per blog post) on blogger or wordpress or similar free blog platform.
- - Copy that URL or URLs.
- - Got to http://www.feedyes.com and create your RSS Feed for each URL.
- - Submit created feeds to RSS Submitter.
- - Repeat the process for as many urls you have. Remember: the url should be of the page for which you want a feed. Often, this is not just a homepage such as http://www.nytimes.com but a subpage that contains (specific) news, such as http://www.nytimes.com/pages/business
If you don't have RSS Feed, then you can create one on here: